Άνοιξη-καλοκαίρι-φθινόπωρο-χειμώνας

dinsdag, mei 29, 2007

Hello american people!

I;m back in Dutchville! Two of my sisters, my dad and my cutest nephews in the history of the universe picked me up from the airport. I don;t have that much time now and our computer is being dumb so I'll show more pictures and write more later!
I guess I;m gonna do by weblog in English from now on. And for all you people that think my english speaking is bad.. just wait 'till you read my English. Zook, Cookies, Read more Bible. Love you guys!
peace out

2 Comments:

At 10:08 a.m., Blogger Lucia said...

Ach ja, beter goed gestolen dan slecht gemaakt :-) LEUKE FOTO'S ZEG !

 
At 10:19 p.m., Anonymous Anoniem said...

AAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA! I stinking love you! Im glad ur happy and got to see your family again! Church camp was fun and we wished u were there!! Later dizzle!
Love Peace Jesus,
Tegan Shmegan

 

Een reactie posten

<< Home